Do you need a new AC System installed in your home or business? Has your current air conditioner started blowing hot air or is it becoming too expensive to maintain and service? If so, you may need a new air conditioning system. AireSmith professionally installs all brands of air conditioning equipment including Trane, Lennox & Carrier. We’ve been servicing the San Antonio, TX area with air conditioner installation since 1988, and look forward to helping you find the perfect, high-efficiency AC system for your home or business. Our goal is to keep your family comfortable, and save you money — call (210) 658-0841 to learn more.
Why Choose AireSmith when Buying a New Air Conditioning System
- We’ve been serving San Antonio and Universal City since 1988, and have thousands of satisfied customers
- We’re nearby, family-owned and all AC installation work is 100% guaranteed
- We’ve got great online reviews, and an A+ Accreditation from the Better Business Bureau
Save Money with a New, Energy Efficient Air Conditioning System
Modern, efficient air conditioner use 30% to 50% less energy to produce the same amount of cooling as AC units produced 20 or 30 years ago. Even if your air conditioner is only 10 years old, you could realize as much as a 20% to 40% savings on your utility bills by replacing it with a newer, more efficient whole house air conditioning system.
If it’s time to replace your old air conditioner, it’s time to talk to one of the HVAC professionals at AireSmith, Inc. Our motto is “We sell comfort, not equipment.” This means that every home and every customer’s needs are different, and we don’t just pick a cookie cutter AC system and install it in your home. We design each system to match the cooling needs of your home, as well as your comfort concerns and budget. So we don’t sell the equipment; we sell the comfort that your are looking for in your home or place or business.
What to think about when buying a new Air Conditioning System for your San Antonio or Universal City Home or Business:
- Pick a trusted HVAC contractor, and take their advice. Ask your friends and family who they use, and check online review sites like Yelp or Google+ for customer reviews of local AC contractors.
- Buy the proper-sized AC Unit. Bigger is not always better with air-conditioning. Purchase a system that is too big, and it can cycle on and off too often, leading to mechanical problems. Also, an AC unit that is too large may not run long enough to dehumidify the air in your house – leaving you and your family less comfortable. A properly sized AC system will run longer, improve comfort and be more efficient.
- Understand what a SEER rating is. When shopping for a new AC system, be sure it has an Energy Star label. Energy Star products (certified by the EPA), can be 20% more efficient. An Energy Star rated AC unit will have a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio ranging from 13 to 21. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient and less costly the unit will be to operate.
- Consider improving your duct work. The newest and most efficient air conditioning unit can be hampered by lousy, leaky duct work.
Join our Maintenance Club and SAVE!
Regular maintenance and service ensures that your new AC unit will be running at peak efficiency, keeping your family comfortable and saving you money.
Sign up for our Maintenance Club, and you save money, and have peace of mind.